11/25/2008

Ku datang niyy...

After 1 week tripping ge dah come back 'gain to office desk...

banyak cerita ternyata dalam bulan November niy...


Berlibur...berpetualang...that the most wonderful thing on this month...

Have a new boyfren...that the most confused thing on this month...

My "eks" asked me to back again with him...that the surprised thing on this month...

My parents get fighted...that the most sadness thing on this month...


Bulan November...my 23rd b'day on this month...

So many things happen on November.....................

just hope that it will always be good no matter how it look bad...
cuz I believe so...everything happens for a reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment

silakan...silakan..yang pengen protes, yang pengen muji, yang pengen nimbrung...asal jangan nimpuk ajjaaaaa...